With winter in full swing, your heating system is likely to get more of a workout in the next few months than at any other time during the year. However, there comes a point where you are calling for so many heater repairs, it becomes more cost-efficient to just upgrade to a new system entirely. At West Coast Air Conditioning, our technicians offer expert heater replacement to accommodate virtually any household. We can provide installations for furnaces, ductless mini-splits, and other heating systems. And with special deals and financing options available, you’ll always be able to afford quality equipment. The last thing you want is to wake up to a freezing house on Christmas morning, so if your system has been malfunctioning lately, give yourself the gift of a new heater this holiday season, and remember that West Coast Air Conditioning is available for all your residential HVAC needs.
The Benefits of Installing a New Heating System
- Greater Energy Efficiency: One telltale sign that your heating system is on its way out is rising energy costs. As your furnace or other heating system ages, it will have to work harder to heat your whole household. This breakdown in performance may be exacerbated if your system was not installed correctly, if your household has grown over time, or if you fail to call for regular heating maintenance. Regardless, rising utility bills essentially mean you are paying more money for less comfort. At West Coast Air Conditioning, we can provide you with a cutting-edge, energy-efficient heating system that can actually pay for itself with the amount you may save on utility costs.
- Longer System Lifespan: The average heating system is designed to last 10-15 years—and that’s with proper maintenance and repairs. If you know that your heating system is reaching the end of its lifespan, and you are starting to see it struggle to heat your home, it may be better to cut your losses and upgrade your system entirely. Our technicians will be able to provide you with a top-of-the-line replacement designed to work better and last longer than your current model (to check the age of your current system, look for the serial number somewhere on the unit.)
- Fewer Repairs: As mentioned above, there comes a time in your system’s lifespan where replacement is probably the cheaper option. You will know this time has arrived when you are calling for multiple heating repairs, and keeping your system running is as expensive if not more expensive than replacing it entirely. With a new heating system, you will not have to worry about extensive repair costs, and with the help of our pros at West Coast Air Conditioning, you will be able to keep your system functioning at peak efficiency for years to come.
- Better Indoor Air Quality: Has your air felt stuffy or stale lately? Or worse, have you detected any noxious, rotten egg-like smells coming from your heating system? If so, you should call West Coast Air Conditioning for a heater replacement ASAP. You could be dealing with a gas leak, which is extremely hazardous to everyone on your property. More likely, however, your system is wearing down with age. When this happens, it will start to recirculate dusty air through your ducts. By replacing your system, you will not only be able to enjoy better HVAC performance but rest easy knowing that allergy-sufferers, individuals with respiratory issues, and everyone else on your property is protected from poor indoor air quality.
- Greater Comfort: Ultimately, the main reason to give yourself and your family the gift of a new heater is always greater comfort. You shouldn’t have to put up with cold spots, uneven airflow, and cycling when you need reliable heating power. Check your thermostat this winter to see if your heating system is operating correctly. If you continue to feel chilly no matter how often the settings are adjusted, then it may be time to finally consider that upgrade.