Air Conditioning Repair in Simi Valley
Our AC Services
All our NATE-Certified HVAC technicians in Simi Valley are trained to diagnose, fix, and install all brands, makes, and models of air conditioners. Years of field experience have taught us to quickly identify the root cause of a problem and know what repair steps are required. For example, a tech would immediately think a loud vibrating noise coming from a window AC unit is due to an improper installation.
Our residential and commercial air conditioning services include the following:
- AC Installation / Replacement
- AC repairs
- AC Maintenance
- New Construction
- Tenant Improvements
- VRF Systems
Below are the most common air conditioning repair services that we perform:
- Refrigerant Leak Detection and Repair
- AC Circuit Board Replacement
- Thermostat Replacement
- Capacitor Replacement
- Contactor Replacement
- AC Fan Motor Replacement
Some of these repairs could have been avoided if the homeowner didn’t overlook the recommended maintenance service visits. However, like most mechanical things, air conditioner parts will wear down and eventually break or fail. This is to be expected from units that are 10+ years old.
Feeling hot? Give our AC experts a call at (805) 954-9195!
Air Conditioning Repair Simi Valley
Not having air conditioning in your Simi Valley home on a hot muggy windless day is horrible. How could your air conditioner break down at the worst possible time?
More often, the reason your air conditioner is not keeping you cool is because of these common air conditioner problems:
- Poor maintenance – Neglecting to schedule the recommended annual or semi-annual service maintenance checks.
- Faulty installation – Allowing an unlicensed or non-certified HVAC contractor to install, modify, or adjust your AC unit without following the manufacturer’s directions.
- Improper operation – Not reading manufacturers operating manual or instructions in order to confirm it works properly.
If you are looking for professional air conditioning repair services in Simi Valley, you can trust our team of professionals at West Coast Air Conditioning to deliver high-quality AC services. No AC problem is either too big or too small for us to take care of. Our experts have over 35 years of combined experience in repairing all types of AC problems, and can work with all types of AC makes and models. Take a look at our reviews page and see why our clients trust us!
Signs You Need To Repair Your Air Conditioner
Are you wondering whether you need to repair your air conditioner? If you notice any of the following signs, we highly suggest that you contact an air conditioning specialist as soon as possible to inspect and properly repair your AC units.
Be on the lookout for the following signs:
- Your air conditioner is blowing out warm or not cool enough air
- Your thermostat isn't working
- You notice poor airflow
- There are unpleasant smells coming from your air conditioner
- Your home feels more humid than usual, even when you turn on the air conditioner
- You have a leaking AC
- You notice higher than usual electrical bills
- Your AC unit over 10 years old
Leaving an air conditioner problem unnoticed can lead to further damage and can leave you with expensive AC repair bills. Contact our team of AC experts at West Coast Air Conditioning, and let us take care of it for you!
Emergency AC Services in Simi Valley
At West Coast Air Conditioning, we understand the importance of emergency air conditioning services, and for that reason, are available 24/7 for any air conditioning problem that you need help with! If you would need expert air conditioning repair, reach out to West Coast Air Conditioning. Our service technicians can be trusted to arrive on time and complete the repair to your satisfaction.
- Why Is My AC Making Noise?
- Top Five Signs Your HVAC System is Dying
- When Should I Replace My Air Conditioner?
- Why Do I Need to Replace My Air Filter?
Call us today at (805) 954-9195 to restore comfort in your home or place of business fast!
A Fleet of Trucks & Skilled Technicians
With over 150 dedicated employees, we guarantee fast service and response times.
Same-Day & Emergency Services
Speak to a live person who will connect you with a technician that can help 24/7.
Free In-Person Estimates for Installations
We will visit your home or business to provide an in-person quote and professional advice.
Fair & Honest Pricing
Our team strives to provide the best deal possible, offering quality service to fit your needs and budget.