As always, your comfort remains the top priority here at West Coast Air Conditioning. Now that so many people are staying home full time, our team is more committed than ever to making sure your home environment is as comfortable as possible. That is why we are partnering up with SoCal Edison to provide unbeatable rebates for ductless mini-split installations. That’s right, when you install a ductless mini-split system in your home office or gym, you can earn money back!
What Are Ductless Mini-Splits?
A ductless mini-split is a compact air conditioning or heat pump system. Rather than delivering air throughout the entire home, this HVAC system is designed to condition individual rooms or zones.
Homeowners often choose to install these systems in:
- Home offices
- Home gyms
- New room additions
- Finished basements or attics
- Enclosed porches
How You Can Benefit from Installing Ductless Mini-Splits
Today, more and more homeowners are discovering the incredible benefits of installing ductless mini-splits.
In addition to the chance of earning rebates, some of the advantages of ductless mini-splits include:
- Easy installation: Unlike traditional air conditioners that require ductwork to be installed throughout the entire home, installing a ductless mini-split only requires a 3-inch hole in the wall. And, your outdoor unit can be placed up to 50 feet away from your indoor unit.
- Versatility: Because they are so easy to install, you have various interior design options when it comes to placement. You can mount your system on the wall, suspend it from the ceiling, or install it on the floor.
- Improved indoor air quality: Designed with multi-stage filtration, ductless mini-splits significantly reduce the presence of indoor air contaminants such as dust, dirt, pet dander, and pollen.
- Energy efficiency: On average, ductwork is responsible for wasting up to 30% of energy consumption. Because ductless mini-splits do not use ducts, they avoid the significant energy losses associated with ductwork. Also, because you are only heating and cooling the rooms that you are using, you aren’t wasting energy heating or cooling the entire house.
- Savings: Because they don’t waste tons of energy, ductless mini-splits operate on very little power. That means you can expect to see a significant drop in your utility bills each month.
- Noise control: Because their fans run at lower speeds and their compressors are installed outside of the home, ductless mini-splits operate much more quietly than traditional HVAC systems.
Call West Coast Air Conditioning Today!
Ductless mini-splits are extremely energy-efficient, cost-efficient, customizable systems designed with your comfort in mind. When you’re ready to save money and enjoy consistent and reliable comfort year-round, turn to West Coast Air Conditioning. Our team has access to the top-performing systems on the market and guarantees a perfect installation, every time.
Call (805) 954-9195 or contact us online to learn more about our rebates!