Santa Barbara AC Services
Reliable Air Conditioner Repairs & Installations
Santa Barbara boasts beautiful weather and sunshine all year round. However, those warm climes can turn into heat waves during the summer. That’s why it’s important to have your AC in tip top shape. At West Coast Air Conditioning, we provide reliable air conditioning services in Santa Barbara and surrounding areas.
Our NATE-certified HVAC technicians have the training and tools to handle everything from air filter replacements to air conditioning installations. As a locally owned and operated business, we want to ensure our community stays comfortable by providing five-star quality at affordable pricing.
Call us day or night at (805) 954-9195 if you need fast, reliable Santa Barbara AC repair!
Air Conditioning & Heating Services
West Coast Air Conditioning has been serving Santa Barbara County since 1984. We proudly offer air conditioning, heating, and ventilation services for residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional clients. Our more than 35 years of experience helping Santa Barbara homeowners, builders, and property managers have made us the local trusted HVAC company.
Our list of services includes:
- HVAC sales
- Heater and AC repair
- Heater and AC maintenance
- Heater and AC replacement
- Heater and AC installation
- Emergency services
- Indoor air quality solutions
- Duct services
Our commercial division specializes in tenant improvements and upgrades to improve building performance including re-sealing ducts, identifying and sealing air ducts, HVAC system upgrades, and more.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repair
Just like regular doctor visits are necessary for good health, so your air conditioner needs regular maintenance and checkups. This will ensure your system works efficiently and can help prevent costly repairs in the future.
While most are caught off guard with AC problems, there are signs you can look out for that indicates deeper problems.
Common signs your AC needs repair include:
- AC is blowing warm air – If your air conditioner is blowing out warm air instead of cold, there could be something wrong with air condenser or refrigerant.
- Thermostat not working – The thermostat regulates the temperature in your home, so when that doesn’t work, your AC won’t know when to cool your home.
- AC making loud noise – If you hear loud squealing or banging sounds coming from your air conditioner, it can mean one of the parts is loose or the motor belt is broken.
- AC not cooling your home – If your air conditioner isn’t cooling your home, it could mean a dirty air filter or condenser that’s blocking the passage of cold air.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to call in the professionals at West Coast Air Conditioning. We’ll accurately diagnose the situation before providing reliable air conditioner repair in Santa Barbara.
Can My AC Make Me Sick?
Do you find yourself more stuffy or feeling generally sick when the AC is on? “Air conditioner sickness” could be the culprit. While not inherently dangerous to your health, factors of an AC can cause discomfort.
The following can cause “air conditioner sickness”:
- Mold and bacteria growing in your ducts getting circulated around your home
- Too cold temperature that can dry out your sinuses and aggravate allergies
Your air conditioner is there to make your life comfortable. If you find yourself getting sick when it’s on, there might be deeper issues at hand. It’s best to have a professional look at your unit and ensure good indoor air quality.
Trust the Best HVAC Company in Santa Barbara
Our goal is simple: to be the best. We achieve this goal through an unmatched commitment to excellence, fast service, and NATE-Certified heating and air conditioning technicians. When the time comes, we can also help you find a new HVAC system that fits your needs and budget.
Call West Coast Air Conditioning today at (805) 954-9195 if you need HVAC services in Santa Barbara or nearby!
A Fleet of Trucks & Skilled Technicians
With over 150 dedicated employees, we guarantee fast service and response times.
Same-Day & Emergency Services
Speak to a live person who will connect you with a technician that can help 24/7.
Free In-Person Estimates for Installations
We will visit your home or business to provide an in-person quote and professional advice.
Fair & Honest Pricing
Our team strives to provide the best deal possible, offering quality service to fit your needs and budget.