Fixing Common Air Conditioner Problems
Not having air conditioning in your Simi Valley home on a hot muggy windless day is horrible. How could your air conditioner break down at the worst possible time? More often the reason your air conditioner is not keeping you cool is because of these common air conditioner problems:
- Poor maintenance – Neglecting to schedule the recommended annual or semi-annual service maintenance checks.
- Faulty installation – Allowing an unlicensed or non-certified HVAC contractor to install, modify or adjust your AC unit without following manufacturer’s directions.
- Improper operation – Not reading manufacturers operating manual or instructions in order to confirm it works properly.
All of our NATE-Certified HVAC technicians in Simi Valley are trained to diagnose, fix and install all brands, makes and models of air conditioners. Years of field experience have taught them to quickly identify the root cause of a problem and know what repair steps are required. For example, a tech would immediately think a loud vibrating noise coming from a window AC unit is due to an improper installation.
Below are the most common air conditioning repairs we perform in Simi Valley, CA.
- Refrigerant Leak Detection & Repair
- AC Circuit Board Replacement
- Thermostat Replacement
- Capacitor Replacement
- Contactor Replacement
- AC Fan Motor Replacement
Some of these repairs could have been avoided if the homeowner didn’t overlook the recommended maintenance service visits. However, like most mechanical things, air conditioner parts will wear down and eventually break or fail. This is to be expected from units that are 10+ years old.
Fix your AC problem in Simi Valley
If you would need expert air conditioning repair, contact West Coast Air Conditioning. Our service technicians can be trusted to arrive on time and complete the repair to your satisfaction.